STATIC WEBSITE DESIGN
The overall design of even static websites developed by us involves nothing but creativity, imagination and innovation.
Before starting the deisgn we do a thorough analysis of client's requirement and then present the client with sample designs before going for the final one.
Static sites are the most basic type of website and are built by creating a few HTML pages and uploading these to a web server. This can work well for smaller websites or sites with a short life span and few content updates. However, for larger websites or ones where content is updated regularly, a dynamic website with a content management system would be the preferred choice.
Benefits of a static website include:
- Easier to create and host
- Cost for a static website is usually lower than a dynamic site
- Easy to modify with little HTML coding knowledge required
- Well suited to smaller companies that do not require regular content updates
- To find out if a static website would suit your requirements contact us and I’ll be happy to offer advice.